BeanStalk 7.1.0 [7.1.0_r4][Xiaomi Mi3/4]
October 29, 2016 Shahan_mik3 1
A custom rom based on Cyanogenmod 14.1. It is a feature rich rom with CMTE support and few other handy features.
* Download ROM and latest GAPPs.
* Copy ROM and GAPPs from above to internal storage.
* Reboot into recovery
* Full wipe and format is ALWAYS suggested to avoid odd issues.
* Flash ROM and then flash GAPPs.
* Reboot and enjoy the BeanStalk goodness.
Open gapps: http://opengapps.org/
Banks gapps: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/gapps-dynamic-gapps-t3487192
Rom download link:
Build 1: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224388960
Build 2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767110288
Build 3: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767111819
Build 4: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767112373
Build 5: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767118774
BeanStalk source can be found HERE
Skylinerv33 – Graphics and bootanimation – Thanks!
Vaughn N – Endless support and help throughout the years.
Cyanogenmod – HERE
AICP – HERE
CRDRoid – HERE
Imoseyon, Flar2, Beanstown, anyone I forgot
Most of the below features might be added in future:
- Quicker system animations
- Trimmed down fat and excess bloat
- Option to enable all widgets
- Numerous extra lockscreen options
- LCD Density
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- 3-minit battery support
- Clock and date options
- Contextual Header – Original and Polygraphic
- Battery styles – Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Recent screen options
- Customizable navigation bar
- Use Omniswitch as default recents
- Built-in screen record
- Toast animations
- App Circle bar
- Gesture Anywhere
- Disable FC warnings
- Disable Immersive message
- Force expanded Notifications
- Configure scrolling cache
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- Hide superuser icon
- Developer options and advanced reboot enabled by default
- Numerous cherry-picks and improvements throughout the build, baked into the
awesomeness of existing CM layout.
- Numerous other options hiding throughout the build. For a full list of changes and features, please
be sure to checkout change log below.
Note: As of now CMTE is still wip by cyanogen team. So only substratum legacy can be used until its release.
- Initial build for 7.1.0
- Features added back
- Omni recents
- network traffic
- New Google pixel colors
- Implement hidden and text battery styles
- Fix Google Calendar FC
- Fix automatic brightness QS toggle icon
- Privacy Guard: Fix missing background tab
- update cid adb icon
- Status bar: Add HSPA+ icons
- Data tile quick toggle: apply the custom behavior also to mini tiles bar
- Customseekbar – Set default units to kb/s.
- DU-Tweaks: Add CustomSeekBarPreference
- Network Traffic
- Add back increasing ring feature
- New snapdragon camera added from CAF
- Video recording working on stock cam
- New screenshot options
- Use pixel navbar icons
- allow vibration during priority zen mode.
- Add importance level to block lock screen notifications
- Dialer: Fix proximity on wake handling
- Seekbars added
- Snap: Allow to use power key as shutter
Note: Clean flash recommended
BeanStalk 7.1.0 [7.1.0_r4][Xiaomi Mi3/4] was last modified: November 26th, 2016 by Shahan_mik3
- The issues few users are facing should be fixed.
- Kernel bumped to 3.4.113
- Upstream change from cm and bs